Mobile and WEB Application(s), products and services offered by DISIDE TECHNOLOGIES, hereinafter referred to as the “SERVICE”
DISIDE is committed to protecting your privacy. DISIDE maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist in protecting the information We collect from You against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure, and DISIDE does not guarantee that the security measures in place will prevent all potential security breaches.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
When You register to access or use the Services either through the website or mobile application (each an “Application”), the Application obtains Your contact information, upon registration. DISIDE may also collect information about you via telephone, email communications, or from your mobile device.
Additionally, DISIDE may collect and store the following types of information, which includes, but is not limited to:
• (i) Your contact information (name, postal address, phone number, email address);
• (ii) Information about Your company and employees (legal name, business address, business phone number);
• (iii) Username and password for Your account established on Our Applications;
• (iv) Location information (for example, the real-time geographic location of the device on which You install or access the Applications, or device You allow DISIDE to collect location information from to provide the Services;
• (v) Information You provide when You contact or communicate with DISIDE;
• (vi) Other details that You may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to DISIDE by third parties.
When You access or use the website or mobile application, DISIDE may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
DISIDE may use your information to:
• (i) Register, manage and maintain Your account, which allows You to access and use Services and Applications;
• (ii) Provide, maintain, improve and troubleshoot our Services, including the Applications, any location services we provide to users, and internal operations;
• (iii) Facilitate communications between You and DISIDE;
• (iv) Enable You to communicate with DISIDE;
• (v) Enable DISIDE to communicate with You via phone or text message, in order to provide updates, features and offers to the Services and Applications;
• (vi) Customize the manner in which You use the Services, including the Applications;
• (vii) Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
• (viii) Enforce our Terms and Conditions;
• (ix) Comply with all applicable legal requirements and industry standards and DISIDE policies
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION.
DISIDE does not sell, trade or rent personal information. We do not share Your personal information with any third party for their direct marketing purposes without Your consent. DISIDE may share Your information (including personal information and location data) with other users of DISIDE Services only as necessary to perform the Services.
DISIDE may also share information we collect from You:
• (ii) With Our service providers, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf, including but not limited to third parties that provide device location services as described below.
• (iii) With other users as needed to render the Services.
• (iv) With law enforcement officials, government authorities or other third parties if DISIDE believes disclosure is in accordance with or otherwise required by applicable law, regulation or legal process.
• (v) If DISIDE believes disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of DISIDE, Our users or others, and investigate suspected or actual illegal activity.
• (vi) Following notification and Your consent.
• (vii) In the event DISIDE sells, merges or transfers all or a portion of its business our assets, DISIDE may transfer Your information to such entity.
• (viii) In aggregate and/or anonymous form which cannot be reasonable used to identify you.
Your access and use of third party services through our Applications may be subject to additional terms and conditions and privacy policies. Please refer to such third parties’ sites for any additional terms and policies governing such services
a. Account Information. You may edit your account information at any time by accessing your account or contacting DISIDE. DISIDE will comply with Your requests to access, correct or delete any of Your information stored by DISIDE in accordance with applicable law. You reserve the right to stop any collection of information by uninstalling the mobile application, ceasing use of the website and terminating your account with DISIDE. Please note that following uninstallation and termination of Your account DISIDE may still retain certain information associated with Your account.
b. Access to Your Device Location. DISIDE, or one of our service providers, may seek Your permission to track the geographic location of your device specific to performing the Services.
Your location is tracked either through the mobile application in which You opt-in to allow access to the location of your mobile device, or by providing consent to allow one of our third party service providers to access and track your location through your mobile device, subject to the Location Terms and Conditions. At any time You have the right to discontinue providing DISIDE the geographic location of Your device by disabling location access on Your device, refusing to provide consent to location services or revoking your consent. However, disabling location access or refusing the location services will limit your use of the Services or prevent DISIDE’s ability to perform the Services.
c. Text Messaging. As part of the Services, You agree to receive text messages.
d. Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable existing cookies. However, disabling cookies might limit your access and use of the Services.
f. Do Not Track Requests. Currently, Our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies), but such disabling will impair Your use of the Applications
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks Your browser to store on Your device in order to remember information about You, such as Your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by Us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the DISIDE website “Our Website” – for Our advertising and marketing efforts.
• (i) Assisting navigation of the Our Website;
• (ii) Assisting in registration to use Our demos and white papers, and to login to Our Website;
• (iii) Analyzing Your use of Our Website and the products, services or applications offered on Our Website;
• (iv) Assisting with Our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioral advertising).
Below is a detailed list of the cookies We use on Our Website. We will use reasonable efforts to update this list as Our cookies changes. We classify cookies in the following categories: Strictly Necessary Cookies and Performance Cookies. You can opt-out certain cookies (except strictly necessary cookies) as explained further below
1. STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be turned off in Our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by You which amount to a request for information or services, such as logging in or filling in forms on Our Website. You can set Your browser to block or alert You about these cookies, but some parts of the Website will not then work and might impede proper Use of Our Services. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. When you log-into your account on DISIDE, We capture Your log-in and user information in order to provide access to Our Website and utilize Our services and applications.
2. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
These cookies collect information about how visitors use Our Website, for instance, the number of visits, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so We can measure and improve the performance of Our site. If You do not allow these cookies We will not know when You have visited Our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. DISIDE utilizes Google Analytics to measure how users interact with Our Website. You can opt-out by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out tool available on the Google Analytics opt-out page